Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nom Nom Nom I Loves Me Some Fresh Catch and More - Guidelines for Feeding Me

It is no secret that I love to eat. But I don't just eat anything you stick under my nose. I am a lover of fresh fish and chicken. I have been ambitious about trying new things. When new to the world I once scaled somebody's leg so I could check out the frying bacon. But I am getting older now and my tastes are more discriminatory. Just in case you ever come bearing gifts here are some guidelines:

  • Don't get too hopeful. One day I  ♥ a food and the next I won't. Don't ask me why, I am just that kind of cool cat.
  • Fix me a plate too. Turkey lunch meat is my personal favorite. I don't get why people have separate food from me. Stupid.
  • Ice is a must. I  ♥ water. My personal favorite is toilet water. What is the big deal? This is a cool bowl with fresh, cool water. If you fill my water dish it MUST have ice. If you put it on the table, all the better.
  • Share. If you sit down with a plate of food, you had better have me in mind.
  • Help me out. I am getting older. One of my favorites is pre-chewed meat. Mommy does this especially for me. She chews up her beef and lets me have it. No it is NOT gross! It is LOVE  ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Fresh catch must be prepared with my tastes in mind. If you cook salmon steaks, shrimp, crab legs and other sea offerings-prepare some with bland seasonings. Make enough for both of us. I eat this like crazy. 


OK so now that you have an idea of my tastes, take some advice. As an advocate for all miracle cats, I am asking you to donate cat food to other cats who have nothing. While enjoying the creature comforts, keep in mind that there are starving animals who need love and attention. Here's a great place to start: Animal Shelters

❀❀❀❀❀ Sampson ❀❀❀^..^❀❀❀

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to his picky appetite. Just buy him a few cans of cat food. He'll want different flavors!

    ReplyDelete